PlusSpec will appear as unsigned in the SketchUp 17 Extension Manager because it is not distributed or available to purchase on the SketchUp Extension Warehouse. This will not affect the performance of PlusSpec in any way.
Articles in this section
- Does PlusSpec Work in SketchUp 2018?
- Question: How do I further customize the configuration of a window?
- How to Adjust the Thickness of Walls
- When I Insert a Door, there is a piece of timber/lumber on the floor between the door opening. Why?
- How To Share Material Libraries With Other PlusSpec Users (Share Library Tool)
- How to Design and Estimate with Models or Content imported into SketchUp
- How Do I Uninstall PlusSpec?
- How Do I Swap Licenses on the Same Computer?
- Can PlusSpec Be Used For Residential and Commercial Construction?
- Why is PlusSpec Shown as ``unsigned`` in the SketchUp 17 Extension Manager?