PlusSpec will appear as unsigned in the SketchUp 17 Extension Manager because it is not distributed or available to purchase on the SketchUp Extension Warehouse. This will not affect the performance of PlusSpec in any way.
Articles in this section
- How to Quantify/Estimate Custom Objects
- FAQ: I Want to Create a Custom / Composite Wall with PlusSpec. How do I Do this?
- How do I create Custom Beams?
- How to Change Settings to Feet and Inches
- Understanding the PlusSpec Layers
- How to install PlusSpec to SketchUp using RBZ?
- Question: How do I further customize the configuration of a window?
- How to Adjust the Thickness of Walls
- When I Insert a Door, there is a piece of timber/lumber on the floor between the door opening. Why?
- How To Share Material Libraries With Other PlusSpec Users (Share Library Tool)