Although PlusSpec can be used for both residential and commercial construction purposes, our current focus is to implement PlusSpec BIM for residential projects. We are working on giving PlusSpec more commercial features, and you will see these features come through in the near future.
Articles in this section
- Does PlusSpec Work in SketchUp 2018?
- Question: How do I further customize the configuration of a window?
- How to Adjust the Thickness of Walls
- When I Insert a Door, there is a piece of timber/lumber on the floor between the door opening. Why?
- How To Share Material Libraries With Other PlusSpec Users (Share Library Tool)
- How to Design and Estimate with Models or Content imported into SketchUp
- How Do I Uninstall PlusSpec?
- How Do I Swap Licenses on the Same Computer?
- Can PlusSpec Be Used For Residential and Commercial Construction?
- Why is PlusSpec Shown as ``unsigned`` in the SketchUp 17 Extension Manager?