Although PlusSpec can be used for both residential and commercial construction purposes, our current focus is to implement PlusSpec BIM for residential projects. We are working on giving PlusSpec more commercial features, and you will see these features come through in the near future.
Articles in this section
- How to Quantify/Estimate Custom Objects
- FAQ: I Want to Create a Custom / Composite Wall with PlusSpec. How do I Do this?
- How do I create Custom Beams?
- How to Change Settings to Feet and Inches
- Understanding the PlusSpec Layers
- How to install PlusSpec to SketchUp using RBZ?
- Question: How do I further customize the configuration of a window?
- How to Adjust the Thickness of Walls
- When I Insert a Door, there is a piece of timber/lumber on the floor between the door opening. Why?
- How To Share Material Libraries With Other PlusSpec Users (Share Library Tool)