In this article, we will provide you instructions on how to change plans inside your Personal Billing Portal, as well as instructions on how to change what license you use for PlusSpec.
How to Pay and Change my Plan in my Personal Billing Portal
To change plans, you will need to go to your personal billing portal Here, and change your plan. Currently, you cannot change plans immediately. If you wish to change plans immediately, contact our support team by Submitting a Request.
- Sign in to the portal using your current PlusSpec email address, and your Billing Portal password (Not your PlusSpec license password as these are not connected).
Note: If you have not set up a password, or need to reset your password, select the reset password link on the portal page, or alternatively, search your inbox for the original sign-up email to access the portal.
- On the portal home page, select Change Plan.
- Select the plan you wish to change to by clicking Preview Change. The next page will explain your next billing amount total. To confirm this, click Confirm.
How to Activate my PlusSpec License after Changing Plans in my Billing Portal
On the first day of your next billing period, follow the below instructions to change over to your new license subscription.
- Open SketchUp, to see the PlusSpec Welcome Splash Screen. If you have already closed it, you can re-open it by clicking the question mark on the PlusSpec toolbar.
- On the left-column, select License Info and then click Change/Remove License. It will ask you to confirm removing license; Click Yes.
- Close and re-open SketchUp. The below pop-up screen will appear. Click Sign Out and it will bring you back to the login page. Enter your email address and PlusSpec password for the new license.
Note: If you have upgraded using a different email address, you will need to login using the new email address.
- After signing in, click the Activate button. Your license will be activated. Close and re-open SketchUp to start using your new license!
If you are having difficulties with upgrading your license, or wish to upgrade immediately please contact our support team by submitting a request above, or emailing us at email@example.com.