Yes, PlusSpec does work in SketchUp 2018.
We have completed multiple tests of PlusSpec in SketchUp 2018 and will continue to do so over the next few weeks. However, until we have completed our final testing, we cannot guarantee that you won’t experience some unexpected bugs or issues.
You may prefer to continue using your current version of SketchUp and only upgrade to 2018 once we have officially given the all clear.
How to Install PlusSpec to SketchUp 18
For both Windows and Mac users, please follow the below instructions to download PlusSpec to SketchUp 18:
- Head to the Downloads Page on our website and sign in using your PlusSpec email and password (Note: Your password will be different to your Billing Portal password)
- Next, head to the bottom of the page to the Downloads Table (image below)
- On the Mac & Windows (RBZ) row, click Download for either Metric or Imperial
- Once the download is completed, open SketchUp 18
- Go to the Extensions Manager (Windows > Extension manager)
- Click Install Extension
- Locate the RBZ file that you recently downloaded. This is usually located in your downloads folder
- Select the file and click Open
- Wait a few moments, then close and reopen SketchUp 18, and sign in using your PlusSpec email and password.