Available in release 20.7 or above download here
Important note: Please ensure that the internet connection is stable during all steps for the software to communicate with the license system.
STEP 1 (on current device where you are signed in)
- Open SketchUp where the PlusSpec software is currently installed.
- On the PlusSpec Welcome splash screen, click License info on the left-column( alternatively click on the (?) in the PlusSpec Toolbar and follow the order of the numbers in the image below)
- Click Change/Remove License > Yes
- Close SketchUp
STEP 2 ( on the new device where you will be transferring the licence to)
- On your preferred new device, open SketchUp (if you haven’t installed PlusSpec, you can download with your login details here)
- Sign in using your PlusSpec email address and password
- Click Reset Machine (Note: If you have multiple licences it has to be the specific licence type from the previous computer)
- Then click Activate (same licence as step 7)
- Close/Reopen SketchUp
If you are having difficulties, please submit a request above, or email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.